Saturday, March 24, 2012

Scene 6

The door opens. Amelia looks at them.
Amelia: Hello Doctor.
Jack: I take it we've been expected.
Amelia: Jack, Jenny. Nice to meet you.
Jenny: She knows us?!
Doctor: How do you know their names.
Amelia: He told me you were coming. He came to me and he said you'd come today, at 7pm. You're late by the way. He told me you'd be with a man called Jack and a blonde girl called Jenny. He said you'd need an answer, but you'd have to figure out the question to understand it.
Jack: (to the Doctor) Could it be that your future self was trying to help us?
Doctor: I don't know. Maybe... (looking sceptic) Must be...
Jenny: Why don't we ask her? (to Amelia) Who told you all this?
Amelia: He did.
Doctor: She doesn't know. Whoever it was, must have planted the information in her mind and wiped himself out of it.
Amelia: He told me you would assume this.
Jenny: This is starting to get creepy...
Jack: She said "assume". Does that mean you're wrong?
Doctor: I think it's just to make me wonder. It can't have been otherwise. You said I'd have to figure out the question to understand the answer. So I guess, you're going to give me that answer. Am I right?
Amelia: Yes.
Doctor: So what is the answer?
Amelia: Lost faith.
Jenny: What's that supposed to mean?
Amelia: You'll need to figure out the question to understand the answer.
Doctor: We should go back to the TARDIS. Thank you Amelia. Come on!
They leave Amelia's home an get back into the TARDIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment