Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scene 1


---(this picture actually IS form september 1993 =D )

River : So, she's just a sort of clone?
Doctor : ... Sort of... yes... (to Jack) How did you know I was here - would be here?
Jack : My team built an attraction field, to attract your TARDIS... but something went wrong with the coordinates.
Doctor : See Amy? There's always a reason for me being somewhere... Wait - Why did you make me come here and why is Jenny with you?
Jack : I don't really know... One day she just appeared... and since she thought I was a soldier, she followed me while I was running after some alien...
Jenny : (smiling widely) It was an awful lot of running since we last met, Dad...
Doctor : And why am I here?
Jenny : (sorry) That alien... it asked us to get you... It said you were the only person that could help him...
Doctor : But who -
River : (interrupts him) Show me!
Jack : (unsure) Doctor ... can you take us to the base?
River : (before the Doctror can say a thing) I can!
Everyone gets inside the TARDIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment