Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Scene 2


Jenny : (amazed) It's bigger on the inside!
They take off.
Jack : (hesitating, to the Doctor) Doctor... I read the records... we thought you died... How come you're alive?
Doctor : I'm always alive. (smirks) But... if you thought that ; why did you make me come here?
Jack : We found traces of TARDIS activity... so we thought we'd claim some answers from the pilot.
Jenny : (to River) Who are you and why can you fly the TARDIS?
River : He thought his wife might want to know how to fly his ship.
Jenny : His wife?! So you're my stepmother!
River : (to Amy) Mother!
Amy : Can't you just call me Amy? What is it?
Jenny : (confused) But she's younger than you!
Amy : (as if it should be obvious to her) Time travel! So... what's going on?
River : (to Amy) Could you tell her that I'm not her stepmother? (to Jenny) You're just a clone!
Amy : No! I'm already the Doctor's mother in law! I'm not your grandmother! I'm only 24!
Rory : (to Amy) Calm down Amy. It's okay. She's a sort of clone of the Doctor's. She's not your grand-daughter.
Doctor : Hey! We've been there already! She's still a living being! Don't call her clone, that's rude!
They land at the Torchwood base.

No comments:

Post a Comment